Twitter as we know is a micro-blogging and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. Users can read, post, like, and retweet tweets as per their interest. It’s an online social networking service that enables users to send short 280-character messages and interact with the world irrespective of geographical boundaries. According to recent social media industry figures, Twitter currently ranks as one of the leading social networks worldwide based on active users. As of the fourth quarter of 2019, Twitter had 152 million monetizable daily active users (mDAU) worldwide.
On Twitter, a word, phrase, or topic that is mentioned at a greater rate than others is called a trending topic or simply a trend. Trending topics become popular either through a joint effort by users or because of an event that prompts people to talk about a specific topic. A trend on Twitter refers to a hashtag-driven topic that is immediately popular at a particular time. If you want to see trends that are not within your network, you can check the Twitter home page, the discover feature or do an active search on the web.
Twitter & Business Facts
- With more than 300 million active users, Twitter is an excellent platform for businesses to reach and get connected with the new audience. Brands use the platform to communicate with consumers. Over the past decade, it’s become a go-to platform for engaging with fans and increasing brand exposure.
- Twitter is just the perfect online platform for small businesses to communicate with their fans & customers effectively. Small businesses have been using Twitter to grow their business since a long time now.
- From a simple platform where people shared their thoughts, Twitter has turned into a powerful marketing platform that lets brands speak to their audience in real-time. With the vast monthly active users, it’s pretty clear why companies keep using Twitter after all of this time.
Twitter Trending Service
Just tweeting about the latest trending topic occasionally is not enough. Like every other social media platform, finding the way and achieving marketing success on Twitter and keeping your audience engaged involves a lot of strategic planning.
Here’s when we come into the picture and make it happen. We provide strategies and the best ways to use Twitter to market your business, engage with your audience and use the platform to meet your overall social media goals.
Process of Twitter Trending
In Twitter Trending Services, we focus on many aspects like the first one being Tailoring the message for your audience. It’s always important to know and understand who your targeted audiences are. Instead of tweeting just a generic greeting randomly jumping in on a timely hashtag, we craft the message in a way that will resonate and connect with the target audience. We take a more focused approach and relate the moment to your product.
Campaign Tweets are meant to act as a bridge between what the world is talking about and the products or services your business has to offer. Tweets should reflect your values and offerings. We make it happen. The major goals of Twitter Trending Campaigns we organize for brands are:
- Generating leads & sales
- Increasing Brand awareness/events & launches
- Building better customer support channel
- Creating a positive opinion
- Building community
What Makes Us Professionals Twitter Trending Agency in India?
Twitter is a highly influential social media marketing platform where the power of a tweet can boost a product quickly with a trending hashtag. Thus our skilled team of professionals goes through the following steps for marketing campaigns:
- Understanding brand requirements and goals
- Creating a campaign strategy
- Selecting the right influencers
- Executing the campaign
- Analyzing the trends/statistics of campaign effectiveness
Why Choose us for Twitter Trending Services in India
We create scenarios where conversations on Twitter feel relevant to the core values of your business. Our team designs the whole campaign in such a way with carefully selected influencers, that it makes your brand feel relatable and helps people understand what you stand for and support. Our influencers match your content with their general feed and it does not look forced or paid. Organically selling the idea to the masses is our specialty. Our influencer base consists of:
- Celebrities popular across India
- Macro Influencers having mass followers
- Micro Influencers tweeting on daily affairs and having a general connect
- Categorized Profiles like Food Bloggers, Tech Bloggers, Travel Bloggers and so on who have a dedicated audience of the field.
Q : Does HDK Digital ensure that the brand’s hashtag will trend on Twitter in the trending list?
A : Yes. We deliver what we promise. Trends are based on algorithms, so sometimes due to technical glitches, a hashtag or topic is not picked up by Twitter Trends. We take all these scenarios into consideration while taking up assignments from brands and businesses.
Q : What happens if some random users try to tweet negative about the brand’s hashtag?
A : It is possible for any random person to tweet on the hashtag. Even though we cannot stop them, we ensure that we connect with them at personal message and try to get the wrong content removed or we get our influencers to share the correct information / facts and data as a reply to those negative tweets so that any user coming across those also sees the right information.
Q : Who all do we have in our team of Twitter Trending Services?
A : Our team consists of professionals having experience in the field of Twitter Trending. We have skilled executives who know how things work at Twitter. From tapping into the right time to get into Twitter Trend list to staying on the charts and finally measuring the effectiveness of the campaign, our team provides end to end solutions.
We at HDK Digital provide exclusive Twitter Trending Services by making your brand’s hashtag trend on Twitter. So get set to spread awareness about your brand, connect with potential consumers and start a twitter hashtag trend with our twitter trending service.